“I’m embarrassed to leave the house,” says girl who lost hair after using shampoo
Police took product in for analysis; company offers its services
An 11 year old girl who lost part of her hair after using a shampoo says he is ashamed to leave the house. Her mother purchased the product at a mall in Goiânia, Goiás (largest/capital city and state in central Brazil). On Wednesday (12), the girl washed her hair with shampoo and conditioner and felt her scalp burning.
“I do not want to leave the house or go back to school. If I use a scarf it will draw attention, if I take it off they’ll be looking at me too.”
The mother tried to wash her child’s hair with cold water, but some of it fell out in a matter of minutes. A police report was recorded on Thursday (13). The girl and her mother testified.
The Civil Police reported that they took the products used in for analysis at the Instituto de Criminalística (Institute of Criminology). The company will be notified only after the results of the analysis.
Unilever, maker of Dove products reported that it has contacted the consumer Everlivia Soares to provide full services and have made a doctor available for medical support. In a statement, the company emphasizes that all its products undergo stringent quality processes involving specialized toxicological analysis in the details of each formulation and aims to ensure that there will be no impact on consumer safety. All products follow the health legislation.
Hello There. I discovered your blog using msn. That is an extremely neatly written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to learn extra of your useful info. Thank you for the post. I will definitely return.